Thursday, April 23, 2009

WALK AWAY...

walk away seem to be the easiest way 4 me n her..
for the memory..
im sory..
i cannot bring u anymore with me..
its 4 me to accept..
even its hard but still i must..
what ever i do i cannot bring the past..
to the of glory..
im waitin 4 its..
make me smile please..
make me happy..
is it rite 4 me..
for sure there is wrong to knew her in the first place..
i will regret 4 the rest of my life coz spend 3 yaers with her..
3 years without what i want at the end..
how can i feel this 3 years after i erase that..
for sure i can..
i will foll with hatred..
i will fill with anger..
no one can do that again to me..
i swear..
women n bitch..
seem to be the same..
im done..
done for once n for all..
this is the ending of my fairy tale..
my advice 4 myself..
dont ever give ur heart 2 anyone..
no one will get my heart..
i will never take anybody heart..
im done..
im done..
i dont belive in love anymore..
love always me suffer..
always...
love destroy me..
i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
i will never forgive u..
im out of ur life nowww....

No comments:

Post a Comment